Home > Technology
1. D'Aniello A, Di Fiore MM, et al. Occurrence of D-aspartic acid and N-methyl-D-aspartic acid in rat neuroendocrine tissues and their role in the
modulation of luteinizing hormone and growth hormone release. FASEB J, 2000 Apr;14(5):699-714.
2. D'Aniello A. D-Aspartic acid: an endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role. Brain Res Rev, 2007 Feb;53(2):215-34.
3. Topo E, Soricelli A, et al. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol, 2009 Oct 27;7:120.
® is the sports nutrition division for
®, a leader in the dietary supplement market for over 30 years.
® is dedicated to designing products for those individuals committed to good health and strength as proven with the introduction of
- 100% pure, pharmaceutical grade d-aspartic acid. Look for more cutting-edge
® products in the coming months.
®. Products for optimal performance.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease